17/6/12

29.


Ok, that was really bad luck.
I was returning from the “Carnavalet” Museum, which is in the neighborhood, and I thought I saw that guy with the thorn on his side. 
The one with whom I had once shared a table, at the Left Side.
Well, just as I was sure I had seen him, at the exact same time, I saw my friend M, the Greek gal, walking down the street – can’t remember the street’s name right now – and I thought, “Oh, my Gosh, these two should definitely meet, they’d be great together”. 

M saw me from a bit far away, and as she was hailing me in her soft voice, I lost sight of the guy.
I really wanted them to meet. I really did.
But I couldn’t ignore M to chase some guy I had once seen at a cafeteria.
She would call me crazy, if I even tried to explain. 

Anyway, after that I thought I might have been really intrusive into their lives.
Firstly, the poor guy’s life.
Secondly, M’s life, which I think, this particular period, sucks, yet I would love her to find some guy like him. 
She’s like a work of art, you know. 

People may think or even say I am more beautiful than her, but that’s not true. I kind of take things superficially and she kind of takes things seriously enough to carry a duvet around her, all the time.

That’s probably why I believe she’s a work of art. She’s a girl with a duvet on her shoulders.
Well, she was out for a walk and I was out for a walk after the museum and we walked a little bit more, until we reached “Notre-Dame-des-Blancs-Manteaux”. 

Then it occurred to me that the guy could have replaced his heart with the thorn.
And I decided never to think about trying to bring these two together.
After all, the thorn would rip the duvet into its slices of fluffy garment. 

Maybe M is a garment right now.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου