6/8/12

47.

 
- Can you write me down ten thousand words?
- What would that be for?
- Pick something you like or you despise and give it a chance to expand itself.
- What, in ten thousand words, can't it expand a little less?
- Oh, come on, M, I know you can do this.
- No, I can't, I seriously can't at this moment, I'm supposed to be on holiday and all I do is watch the weather on the tv, grab my umbrella and move around the arrondissements, like a cat trying to find her way home.
- Why "her"?
- It's a cat, it's always a "her".
- Ok, "she", then, is getting wet while you're moving from Pond to Pond, so you'd better lock up yourself at home and write something. 
- It's not going to be ten thousand words. I've almost lived ten thousand days.
- That makes it easier. Pick a word for each day.
- I already have a word for each day: Daffodil.
- And that's for every single day?
- Yeap.
- Why?
- I' d name my band after that word. That's if I had one, of course.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου